ASHI-approved Training Centers and authorized instructors provide first aid, CPR, & AED training in the community and workplace, as well as basic and advanced life support training for healthcare providers.
Looking for high-quality, hands-on training programs with an instructor-driven approach? American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) programs are designed to suit your teaching style! From basic first aid and CPR to specialized programs in everything from babysitting safety to first responder-level topics, ASHI has a program for any audience. Award-winning video, robust instructional design, and ongoing retention resources make ASHI classes the ones your students will remember.
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Wilderness
- Wilderness First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child & Babysitting Safety
- CPR/AED (Community & Workplace)
- Emergency Oxygen Administration
- EMR for Adults (Workplace)
- Pet First Aid
- CPR Pro (Professsional Level BLS)
- First ResponderProud supporter of law enforcement and public officials.
Also a provider for :
Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC)
Standards and Training for Corrections (STC) Division